Golf is a sport guided by several rules and traditions. It is called the “gentleman’s game” and hence call for golfers to be gentlemen! When you are heading towards the golf course, you must arrive on time and have all the necessities for the 18 holes. Different golf courses have different dress codes and one must strictly adhere to the dress code of the particular golf course in which he is playing. Generally speaking, private golf courses have a stricter dress code as compared to that of public courses. Apart from the rules and traditions, wearing the right dress would allow you to play the game comfortably and would make you feel confident.
Here are some general tips for men who are heading to the golf course in terms of what they should wear and what they should avoid wearing while playing golf:
- Golfers using the practice green, driving range golfers, or those who are playing golf should all wear collared golf shirts.
- Leaving the top button, the collared shirt must be buttoned and tucked it. It should also match the shorts or pants the golfer is wearing.
- Wearing tank tops or T-shirts while playing golf indicates that you have no idea of golf etiquette.
- Cotton or polyester blended pants or dress shorts with a flat or pleated front should be worn while playing golf. Though some courses might allow but jeans and denim are not appropriate for wearing on the course.
- Golfers should be wearing belts that are matching with their shoes.
- Tennis shoe, sneakers, or running shoes are at times allowed at some golf courses however; it’s a good idea to buy the right golf shoes as they would not only meet the criteria of most of the golf courses but would also be helpful for playing.
- Most courses require golfers to wear shoes with soft spikes. Wearing proper golf shoes would allow the golfer to stabilize the swing, have traction while walking, and be comfortable during long rounds. Best Men’s Golf Shoes; Buyer’s Guide (2017) provides an overview of the top ten golf shoes for 2017 and guides how to look for the right golf shoes.
- You should not wear golf shoes without socks.
- It is a good idea to pair footies with shorts rather than the gym socks.
- Experts suggest wearing golf gloves that match the golf shoes.
- If there are chances of rain, it’s good to take your golf umbrella and waterproof jacket with you.
- When playing golf in summers or during hot weather, it’s good to wear a golf cap to protect the skin from exposure to sunlight.
These were some of the general tips on how should men get ready for playing golf however; It is important to adhere by the dress code of the golf course you are heading to.
Are you thinking of teaching your kid the game of golf? Buy him the right pair of golf shoes and let him enjoy the “gentleman’s game”. Top 10 Best Womens Golf Shoes provides useful information on the top ten junior golfer shoes and how to select the right pair for your kid.
Waist training is becoming popular among women over the years owing to its effectiveness coupled with the hype created by well known celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Jessica Alba. If you are looking for the best waist trainer, Choose Waist Trainer provides you with all the necessary information. Waist trainers come in two basic types: cinchers and corsets. Wearing a corset will instantaneously take 4 to 5 inches off your waist, making you look slimmer. Regular use can also result in permanent waist reduction. Since so many of these products have become available online, it has become hard to distinguish the real, effective ones from the fake, ineffective ones. Some will try to sell you a cheaper product called bustier which has weak boning or no boning at all. You will make the purchase thinking it’s the real deal and once you try it on, you will see it has no effect at all! Beware of fake products! These tips will help you choose the right product:
Analyze photos from every angle:
The corset you want to buy should be displaying its picture taking from various different angles to give you a true idea of the curves and how it will look on you. If only one or two pictures are available, don’t buy it because the complete construction is not visible to you.
Model posing in the corset:
The photos that are there for you to analyze, should be on a real model and not on a mannequin. The reason is that the seller can give any shape they want to a mannequin. It does not guarantee the effectiveness of the corset they are advertising. They should be able to show that their corset can give an hourglass shape to a real, human model.
Appearance of the fabric:
The fabric of the corset should appear smooth and stiff in the picture. A wrinkly fabric or one that is not smoothly fitting the curves of the model is likely to have faulty construction.
Description of the corset construction:
A detailed description should be available with the corset. The type of boning and the number of bones, the material used in the fabric and the presence of waist tape should clearly be specified. If it is not, know that you are dealing with a fake.
The boning should be of steel, avoid buying those with plastic boning as they do not give the same results. The corset should have at least 15 steel bones. The more the number of bones, the better it is. If you are buying one for regular everyday use, choose one with at least 20 bones.
The corset should have steel busk for closure rather than hook and eye closure or zippers because these steel structures are strong enough to live up to the pressure of tightening your waist and are hence more durable.
The inner lining should preferably be 100% cotton to allow breathability and to prevent the corset from stretching.
Waist trainers are available for men as well. You can search online for more information before buying a men’s waist trainer.
Many of us love to bake but the fear of hand stirring and piles of soiled dishes impede our passion. If hand stirring and the piles of dirty dishes are eliminated, all sorts of baked goods would become more tempting everyday projects. This could be done with the help of a food processor. A food processor can handle pie crust in minutes, and performs quite well when it comes to brownies and cookies, breakfast breads and most of all a frosted layer cake. It can also easily prepare and integrate add ins such as sliced fruits, shredded cheese, chopped nuts, and grated vegetables. Here are a few secrets of simplifying your baking with a food processor:
- The key for adapting various baking recipes for the food processor involves reconsidering the order of adding the ingredients. Since the food processor mixes so quickly, ingredients which require time to begin work such as leaveners must be added earlier than usual. On the other hand, flour should be added at the end of mixing. This would avoid over development of gluten that could eventually result in tough baked products.
- Slicing and shredding vegetables and fruits in a food processor are some of the extremely easy tasks. However for baking, you must either drain them or precook them as they contain a lot of water. Do as per the requirements of the specific baking recipe you are following.
- Food processor is the perfect tool if you want to cut fat into flour for making flaky, tender tart and pie dough. The food processor operates so quickly that the fat does not have time for melting or getting soft. Butter is integral for making great pie crusts and biscuits as when butter is heated, the water content turns to steam and creates a flaky texture and lifts the dough. This essentially required butter being evenly dispersed within the dough which allows steam to separate the dough into ultra thin layers when the butter melts. Since butter has to melt in the oven, chilled butter should be used while making the dough and the food processor can do it perfectly. It allows butter to cut into flour and prevents over softening and melting of butter.
- When nuts are ground or chopped in the food processor, the heat generated from the grinding process facilitates releasing the volatile oils from the nuts. This enhances the fragrance and flavor of the nuts and hence makes the respective baked goods more flavorful and fragrant.
These tricks could greatly help you in making the perfect baked goods using your food processor. If you do not have a food processor and want to buy one, Choose Food Processor could help you in finding the best rated food processor according to your needs, preferences, and budget.